Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gotcha Day!

While you all are still in dreamland, I just had to start getting excited for you!
Today is THE DAY!
I can't imagine all the emotions that go into a day like today.
But God can.
He is right there beside you and Ava for the whole process.
He placed her in your hearts long before this and He's there to see her united with her new family.
And with this excitement and joy, I pray.

I pray for Ava's journey...that He calms her heart and eases her fears.
I pray for recognition when she sees her new family.
I pray for her care giver as she relinquishes Ava for the last time.
I pray for Ava in these moments of good-bye and hello.
I pray for you and Jake as you step into mom and dad for her.
I pray that God's love will be the ultimate language translator.
I pray for a peaceful transition of becoming a family of 3 to one of 4.
I pray for Luke as his role in the family is promoted to big brother.
I pray for safe travels for all.

Today's the day!!!
The day you have been preparing for for over a year now.
Today's the day that the Lord has made!  Let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!
Now...go get your daughter!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Trissa said it perfectly! I'm saying the same prayers!

    ReplyDelete